The OCM Wine and Foreign Countries Announcement 2015-2016 is a great opportunity for the Italian and European wine businesses, because it offers the possibility to obtain a non repayable contribute equal to the 50% for the process of internationalization and selling on the rising foreign markets, as well as the communication and promotional activities.
These are the spending typologies and the admissible contribution investments:
- Promotion and advertising to highlight the advantages of the quality products, food security and environmental consideration, to implement by the main communication media (Press and TV)
- Trade missions abroad
- International events and exhibitions Attendance
- Information and promotion campaigns in the selling points, wholesale, foreign countries restaurants
- Other communication instruments (websites, brochures, guided tastings, meeting with workers and/or journalists from the involved countries).
Consultrade has completed 10 projects which were planned, implemented and reported with success by the Italian wine businesses in the following Target Countries:
- ASIA: Japan and China
- EUROPE EXTRA UE: Russia
- MIDDLE EAST: Israel and Bahrain
- AMERICA: USA, Mexico and Brazil